Advertise your services and products
We’ve all seen the colorful, memorable LED signs with their multi-color displays, scrolling messages and eye-catching graphics. This type of sign seems to be everywhere these days. From small signs mounted in store windows to massive billboard ones mounted at stadiums and race tracks. Not only do they entertain us but they also convey messages to promote a brand, advertise a sale or special or inform the viewer of an event.
Announce events, Meetings or Other important information
LED Signs are easy to program, requiring a few moments to change the message. Our LED signs are programmed through a remote you hold in your hand. You don’t have to worry about the aggravation and time involved that is required to change a traditional sign. It’s also much safer than climbing a ladder to change the letters on a traditional sign.
Provide a service to your community, church or club
Special Discounts for Churches and Fire Departments
Work all day, all night, every day of the year
Advantages of an LED Lighted Sign over Traditional, Neon or Fluorescent Signs
- Long Life – Quality LED Signs can last as long as 50,000 to 100,000 hours, which is a full 3 to 6 years longer than fluorescent and neon.
- Brightness – LED Signs produce a brilliant, yet clear light that is easy to read both close up and from a distance. Also, they stand out at night and even when the sun is intense.
- Overall Appearance – Neon and fluorescent signs dim over time requiring replacement of dim or worn out sections. LED signs maintain a constant, even appearance.
- Environmentally Friendly – Lower power requirement results in less electricity being used, which can significantly reduce your lighting costs. Also there are no harmful gasses or toxins present and when it’s time to replace them they are easily recyclable.
- Low Maintenance – LED Signs reduce maintenance costs compared to traditional, neon or fluorescent signs. Outdoor models are weatherproof, rugged and will give you many years of service. You’ll save money over the long term.